We are The Brexit Party. Vote for us because..
- Under the rules governing donations, amounts below £500 do not have to be declared.
- Our PayPal foreign donations get auto-converted to GB Pounds from any currency. Our Chairman admits that foreign donations have been accepted.
- Last week we spent some of these foreign funds to push £27,000 of social media adverts. We can outspend all the other parties because of our massive, untraceable cash mountain.
- The Brexit Party is a company with one Director. Nigel Farage.
- There are 73 elected UK MEPs. You have voted for them. The UK has one of the highest amount of European politicians. We want to remove all the power we have within the EU.
- Nigel Farage openly states that the NHS should be privatised.
- Repeated posts by our Brexit-supporting bots are added to news websites. We hide the fact that there's very little support for the official Brexit Party. As an example, there's around 126,000 followers of the Brexit Party Twitter account and 225,000 for Change UK.
- Nigel Farage stated in 2016 that immigration could NOT be controlled, however, he admits now that immigration can be controlled as an EU member.
- Nigel Farage believes that making us all poorer is a fair price to pay for Brexit.
- Our candidates openly admit that the "short term economic consequences" of leaving will last for 30 years.
- The lack of nurses in the UK, due to the reduced EU workers, will instead be filled with workers from outside the EU after Brexit. Nigel Farage stated that Brexit would not solve any domestic problem.
- The EU army is actually a voluntary defence cooporation which, as an EU member, the UK could not be forced into.
- Nigel Farage is an MEP, but has hardly taken part in his role.
Vote for us on May 23rd.
30 years of economic problems thanks to social engineering, brought to you from a foreign-funded party.